A knowledgeable and passionate speaker, Dr. Shari’s presentations include the application of cognitive therapy with children and how to enact social change at the local, regional and national level. Her programs are currently helping to address the issues of poverty and immigration.
Dr. Shari details the steps involved from designing and building a sustainable program that gets funded. She brings her real-world experience and shares the data from these programs demonstrating their successes. Dr. Shari presents ideas and strategies that motivate others to think broadly about the political, economic and human impacts that societal change can have on children, their families and their communities.
Dr. Shari has over 25 years of public speaking experience, delivering presentations to a wide range of audiences including:
- American Association of University Women, San Diego, CA
- Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback, Throughout the U.S.
- Mexican Congress, Jalisco, Mexico
- Rotary International 104 Congress, Lisbon, Portugal
- Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, CA
- Universidad de Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
- Mexico Border States (North and South) Ministries of Health and Human Services
- McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- Iranian Women’s Studies Foundation, Washington, D.C.
- Israel Youth Program
- International Book Fair Guadalajara, Jalisco
- And multiple others.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- November 2-4, 2018: 44th Annual WABN Western Association of Biofeedback & Neuroscience, San Francisco
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- March 13-26, 2019: 50th Anniversary of Biofeedback, Denver Colorado presenting the Biofeedback book on Children & Adolescents
- April 8-13, 2019: Biofeedback Society Europe children’s self regulation
- May 19-20, 2019: District Rotary conference in Reno
- June 1-5, 2019: Rotary international Conference in Hamburg Germany presenting on children’s disability.